Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day Birthday Clifford!

Wow, what a sweet Valentine's Day! My sproutlets came home from school yesterday with almost as much candy as they got trick-or-treating! They'll have pink, red & heart-shaped treats to nibble for weeks :)

I was tired yesterday, so tired that I forgot to take a picture of Sprout's Valentine's Day lunch! You'll have to take my word for it that it was cute and full of hearts ♥ Ah well, the important thing is she loved it - and at least in my sleepiness I still remembered to pack it :) I stayed tired all day too, even fell asleep while writing my post of Birdie's Valentine's Day lunch and never finished it. But I got lots of sleep last night - so here it is today:


Did you know that Clifford the Big Red Dog turned 50 yesterday? Fifty! My girls love Clifford - he's even the mascot for Sprout's kindergarten class :)


Birdie's Clifford Love Yumbox bento lunch contains: 
  • heart-sprinkled cherry Trix yogurt (coloured with natural food dye!)
  • grapes, Galia melon & strawberry hearts
  • a heart-shaped hard-cooked egg with a Clifford cupcake pick
  • a heart-shaped frosting drizzled oatmeal bar
  • organic baby carrots, one through a Clifford cupcake ring
  • a red foil-wrapped Hershey's Kiss in the treat well ♥

There's lots of birthday fun to be had on Scholastic's website.



Lunch is linked to:
iPackLunch

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I can't believe Clifford is so old :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/25/2013

    Love this! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the oatmeal bars homemade? Store bought? Planning for '14 Valentine's Day now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Quaker, I just use a metal cookie cutter on them :)

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave yours! If it doesn't show up right away, don't panic. I just have spam moderation on :)

Disclosure: My posts contain affiliate links to products & services I've used & approve of  :)  If you make a purchase after clicking one of those links, I earn a small commission. Thank you!

Bento Accessories Shop LunchBots